HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions and Proposals, Codes

Go down 
+3
the666thpoison
Jaana
Kitty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
venus

venus

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007 - 14:22

i know this but even if i click on them, it dosen't work, this is the problem
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007 - 15:52

so, you click on the emotions and they don't show up... do you have the window where you write selected write before you press the smilies? If that's not it, try to refresh or reload the page and then try to click on the emotions again. If that doesn't work, I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
venus

venus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007 - 16:36

thank you sweethearts for trying to help me!! :*:* :*:*
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007 - 16:51

is the problem solved now ?

this has to work Crying or Very sad , if not try to click the blue sign in the up right corner , to switch to editor mode and try to use the emoticons from there Wink .

I also see not everyone has an avatar yet , you darlings are free to put your own avatar ,(of course taking care of the size of it /imense avatars do not fit well on a forum ), or you can choose from the default gallery of avatars i made available for you .
If there are any problems with the avatars just notice the moderators .

Kiitos darlings Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 58161 !
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007 - 21:21

And the signatures. Razz It looks nice to have an avatar and a signature. Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 483844
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007 - 16:19

yes, it does Very Happy me... I can't think of what to put at the signature Laughing
Back to top Go down
venus

venus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007 - 19:01

Kitty wrote:
And the signatures. Razz It looks nice to have an avatar and a signature. Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 483844

don't i have i signature?i have some lyrics at my signature!isn't that the signature?Embarassed Embarassed or i have to upload a banner?
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007 - 19:18

no darling, it's alright Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 395944 whatever you want to put up is fine...you'll have to x-cuse my dear Kit who is just too busy to notice some things, sometimes LOL
what she said is a general idea.so not only for you, Venus good job Peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
venus

venus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007 - 19:23

no,she is right Smile i don't have to x-cuse her, i don't have any reason, she didn't say anything wrong Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 293199
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007 - 20:22

Your signature is very nice,Venus, Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 293199 I like it,there's no problem. Yeah,that was a general idea as Jaana Suspect said Suspect
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2007 - 18:07

I agree, your signature really is nice ! Smile
Back to top Go down
venus

venus

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2007 - 10:04

thank you Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 689847
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2007 - 17:30

stay tuned with the Romanian Vampire Hearts, darlings. Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 629717
i know that lately things slowed down a bit, but we've all been really busy, although we're doing our best.we'd like to forward a big community thank you for staying with us. community hug
and just so that everyone knows, this forum is NOT going to become inactive, n'or will it keep tolerating this lack of interest in posting. Wink
those who lack posts should find out what i mean sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2007 - 15:25

ok my darlings, here's a little tutorial on adding videos from youtube on this forum.
when you want to add a video to this forum, it's preferable that you choose myspace vids etc. but if it really has to be youtube, here's what you have to do for you video to work. it's not always successful but you can at least try it [it works for me, so i think it should also work for you]
so basicly what you have to do is take the link of the video, for example this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIbxhIAXPHw

the link contains a big code which ends in v=LIbxhIAXPHw
well, you take the LIbxhIAXPHw part and you paste it in between this phrase
[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jan 2008 - 4:52

*and you put it in between [youtube] and [/youtube]
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 3:17

I always add the vids by deleting the parts of the code before and after "<.embed.>"
try this ,it always works
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 21:00

Me too,Hellen.And it works in my case.
But you can try any of this two methods. Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 483844
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 21:17

Peace i've found it out from the official help webpages, but everyone is free to choose whatever method they want!
good job
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 22:47

Yes,madame! Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 917435
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 22:59

yup . sure hope our boardies will read these posts , is also needed to activate html in order to view anything
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2008 - 14:33

Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 252396 We would like to announce that from now on we will have a new forum, News Archives, where we will place the news after 3 months from their publication. No-one will lose their posts, and you will still be able to see them and comment on them. This measure was taken so that the News and Updates section contained only recent information for the better tracking of dates and events.

Thank you. I love you

PS: i would also like to say that this forum is now quite big and important, as we've been updating it for some time now. i would like all the members to consider posting. we're all a big family and we should all speak our minds. if you're not going to post, then why are you still a member of this forum? it's not fair to the ones that do. the information we put up here is for active members.
also, i would like to congratulate JUST ME for the help she is giving us. You are a great member and we are proud to have you here, darling.
she is American and she helps us a great deal. and you know what? it would be time the Romanians here would, too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2008 - 21:17

Jaana wrote:
PS: i would also like to say that this forum is now quite big and important, as we've been updating it for some time now. i would like all the members to consider posting. we're all a big family and we should all speak our minds. if you're not going to post, then why are you still a member of this forum? it's not fair to the ones that do. the information we put up here is for active members.
also, i would like to congratulate JUST ME for the help she is giving us. You are a great member and we are proud to have you here, darling.
she is American and she helps us a great deal. and you know what? it would be time the Romanians here would, too. Rolling Eyes
Aww, thank you. Glad to be here Smile I lurked and registered at a few HIM forums awhile ago, though I've been a fan for ages, and this is one of the only ones who actually seemed to welcome new people, and whose members did not act like they were better than newer fans, which is probably why I tend to post here most often.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008 - 14:15

New fans, old fans, who cares as long as they are real fans? We were all new fans at the beginning. This forum is for finding out more about our favourite band(s). It's an archive for those who will, after some time, want to confront some of the data and see where they are at the moment. It's for those who will need the information for projects(believe me, it happens) or for those who simply can't stay away from H.I.M. It's also a community and we're like a family, whatever country we may be in. But we've all got to do our share of work for it.
So thank you sweetie I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Proposals, Codes   Questions and Proposals, Codes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Proposals, Codes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2