HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ichihara leads Asian IFQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcinta
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Ichihara leads Asian IFQ  Empty
PostSubject: Ichihara leads Asian IFQ    Ichihara leads Asian IFQ  Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011 - 3:13

Japan's Kodai Ichihara has put himself into contention for one of the four TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Set
at The Open at Sanwhich in July with an opening 65 at the International Final Qualifying (IFQ) Asia tournament in Bangkok.

Ichihara blitzed the front nine at Amata Spring, picking up five birdies in the first eight holes and two more coming back to finish seven under par and one shot ahead of Shiv Kapur, Siddikur Rahman and Lee Sung-man.
"My putting was very, very good," the 28-year-old told the Open's official website.
"I holed out a lot of putts from 10 to 20 feet and when I was in trouble on three occasions my putting saved me. It's my first competitive round of the year and I feel relaxed."
Rising Bangladesh star Siddikur confirmed his TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Set
as three consecutive birdies from the ninth set the platform for the 26-year-old to shoot a bogey-free 66.
A dropped stroke at the 16th cost Kapur a share of the lead as the Indian also signed for a round of six under to finish alongside Siddikur and Korean Lee.

Recommanded discount golf clubs by ohshoppingmall.com

Callaway X-24 Hot Irons

Back to top Go down
http://www.ohshoppingmall.com

Ichihara leads Asian IFQ
Page 1 of 1