HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venus Doom Competition!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Venus Doom Competition! Empty
PostSubject: Venus Doom Competition!   Venus Doom Competition! Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2007 - 22:57

Venus Doom, the sixth studio album from HIM, is out now! To celebrate this, Himfinland.net is organising a competition with awesome prizes: three Venus Doom albums signed by Ville and Venus Doom T-shirts to go with them.
In order to take part in the competition you need to be a registered member of himfinland.net, work through two steps and send the answer to final questions in a personal message (PM) to Elle, one of the admins on himfinland.net. Three winners will be drawn randomly from all correct responses. (The prize is the album + t-shirt) Remember to write down your full name and address (country included). The information will not be used for target marketing or any other purposes.
You can only take part in the competition once. The competition starts on Friday 14 September 2007 and closes Friday 21 September 2007 at 1800 Finnish time. The winners will be drawn the same evening, they will be announced on the boards and also informed via email. The prizes will be posted by HMC the following week.
Step 1
Solve the picture's riddle, and find your way to Step 2.
Venus Doom Competition! CompEng

More details, HERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Venus Doom Competition!   Venus Doom Competition! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2007 - 23:50

Another contest? :amor: Of course I want a "Venus Doom" album signed by Ville Valo or a VD t-shirt!!!! :amor: Who doesn't? Basketball
So good luck to all in solving this riddle and passing to step 2...and winning of course! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Venus Doom Competition!   Venus Doom Competition! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2007 - 10:18

that riddle is preety hard...
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: Venus Doom Competition!   Venus Doom Competition! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2007 - 12:50

yes, it really is scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Venus Doom Competition!   Venus Doom Competition! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2007 - 11:33

The contest is over,boys and gilrs! And here we have the answer to the riddle and the three lucky winners:

Solution to the riddle

Step 1
The picture was referring to Passion´s Killing Floor (heart, graveyard and in the background a still from a videoclip made of the song). In the song, at 1 min, there´s the word “doom”. When added at the end of the URL, it got you to step 2: http://www.himfinland.net/eng/doom

Step 2
The anagrams were two names:
Tim Palmer
Meiert Avis

We got three correct answers:
Odeforcruelty666
Solver
Theben

Congrats to the winners! And thanks to all who took part in the competition.

Who else solved the riddle and got this answer? Wink
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venus Doom Competition!   Venus Doom Competition! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2007 - 12:56

that was a little hard... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Venus Doom Competition!   Venus Doom Competition! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2007 - 13:26

Kinda' .but anyway it doens't matter now.Not anymore.And the riddle was a very smart one. Wink
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Venus Doom Competition!   Venus Doom Competition! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2007 - 14:44

amazing how fast they solved these Venus Doom Competition! 247900 , i found them hard enough to give up No , i'm not so good at solving this kind of riddles , i sometimes do not have enough patience for this .. tongue
well i had , once ,with the seventh code Very Happy Laughing Laughing ,remember ? it almost ruined our lives for few days Venus Doom Competition! 830918 Very Happy Laughing
and i was so busy these days ..so i gave up pretty easy Razz

i'm happy for the winners , i think they deserve the prize Wink

Last edited by on Mon 24 Sep 2007 - 15:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Venus Doom Competition!   Venus Doom Competition! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2007 - 15:31

I agree, they have probablly worked hard to solve the riddle and they deserve their prize!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venus Doom Competition!   Venus Doom Competition! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venus Doom Competition!
Page 1 of 1