HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wentworth to get Grand-slam invasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcinta
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Wentworth to get Grand-slam invasion  Empty
PostSubject: Wentworth to get Grand-slam invasion    Wentworth to get Grand-slam invasion  Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011 - 3:31

The four Major champions will make history this year at the European Tour's flagship event, the BMW PGA Championship.

That's because for the first time ever, all four current holders of the four Major Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select LAGUNA 1.5 Putter
, US Open champion Graeme McDowell, Open Champion Louis Oosthuizen, PGA champion Martin Kaymer and Masters champion Charl Schwartzel, will be teeing it up in this elite tournament at Wentworth on May 26

It is the first time that all of golf's Major winners have been European Tour members and once more underlines the fact that the Americans no longer have a stranglehold on the game's most important championships.

The European Tour grand slam was completed at Augusta National on Sunday night, when Schwartzel claimed his first Major title 50 years after fellow South African Gary Player became the first non-American to win a coveted Green Jacket and three years after Trevor Immelman became South Africa's second Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select LAGUNA 1.5 Putter
winner..

The 26-year-old started the day four shots off the lead but a stirring final round 66, which featured birdies at each of the closing four holes, saw him win by two Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select LAGUNA 1.5 Putter
from Australians Jason Day and Adam Scott.

"Winning at Augusta was a dream come true and, without question, the highlight of my career, but I am really looking forward to coming to Wentworth next month as the Masters champion," said Schwartzel.

"I finished tied sixth in the tournament in 2009 and in the top 20 last year, so it is obviously a tournament and a Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select LAGUNA 1.5 Putter
that I really like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohshoppingmall.com

Wentworth to get Grand-slam invasion
Page 1 of 1