HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Without a TaylorMade R11 Iron? To get one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Without a TaylorMade R11 Iron? To get one Empty
PostSubject: Without a TaylorMade R11 Iron? To get one   Without a TaylorMade R11 Iron? To get one Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011 - 4:38

I played golf for many years. However, my game skill have not been improved too much. This year, my game is improved too much. online golf shop I am so happy that I can't know how express it. Do you want to know the reasons? In fact, after I used the newest iron on the market that is the TaylorMade R11 Iron, my game skill in enhanced too much. I love the iron. If you do not have a TaylorMade R11 Iron, you sould buy one immediately. taylormade r11 It will give you a surprise. And the club is very accurate and fly at a high trajectory. Therefore, your game will be improved.

There are several patterns you can choose. Such as short irons, mid-irons and long irons. taylormade burner 2.0 They have their own features. The short irons have a shallow undercut channel between the face and rear to control both feel and CG (Center-of-Gravity) location. The mid-irons have a moderate undercut, and finally the long irons have a larger undercut that puts weight farther back from the club face for added forgiveness. r11 taylormade All of the irons are designed with Inverted Cone Technology in order to deliver more consistent ball speeds and forgiveness on mis-hits. You will not regret buying it.

Ping g20 fairway wood is hot sale on www.cheapgolf365.com, have a try!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Without a TaylorMade R11 Iron? To get one
Page 1 of 1