HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway RAZR X Iron Set can Improve level?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex12069
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-17

Callaway RAZR X Iron Set can Improve level?  Empty
PostSubject: Callaway RAZR X Iron Set can Improve level?    Callaway RAZR X Iron Set can Improve level?  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 9:24

Do you have ever tried the Callaway RAZR X Iron Set? In fact, I bought this club so I can improve my golf game. cheap golf clubs I like this because you can adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT) and face angle with Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) technology to promote greater distance.

The new RAZR X irons on igolfyoo.com is Callaway's new flagship.razr x Introduced for the 2011 season, the leader in technology vowed to provide an iron to the masses that would deliver in distance and forgiveness with a wide-sole, with retaining playability and turf interaction of a thin-sole. Team Callaway made this monumental task look easy. The Callaway RAZR X Irons are designed to give you incredible feel, while allowing you to maintain your distance; they allow for a large amount of forgiveness when you do not get a center hit as well.diablo irons The technology used to make the RAZR X irons is the newest and is the technology that is going to lead to a much different type of design in many golf clubs.

Whether you are a high handicap golfer or you are a single digit handicap golfer you will find that the Callaway RAZR X Irons are a great addition to your bag. They will give you shorter birdie putts and a better chance to score on longer holes and shorter holes.ping drivers g20 This means you can go from shooting a score that you are okay with to shooting scores that you are not used to shooting because they are much lower than your average score.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfnewspace.com

Callaway RAZR X Iron Set can Improve level?
Page 1 of 1