HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M

Go down 
+2
poison_girl
blackrose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blackrose

blackrose

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Empty
PostSubject: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul 2007 - 11:20

vote for HIM , you can vote once a day

http://www.jabramusic.com/

Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 43344mk8
Back to top Go down
poison_girl

poison_girl

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul 2007 - 16:11

i vote every single day , they are the best and really deserve to be number bounce king one !
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep 2007 - 20:08

HIM are on the tenth place.Shameful if you ask me!There should have been certain categories!i just can't believe it... No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep 2007 - 0:20

yes , i totaly agree , what was this contest for ?
how can they put Queen and Black Sabbath in the same contest with HIM and The Rasmus , and if i look and see Depeche Mode on 69 , U2 on 75 , Black Sabbath on 152 , The Doors on 205 ,Ozzy Osbourne on 356 i come to see that HIM on 10 is a marvelous thing ! Suspect

people today love HIM a lot they because they voted for HIM in front of all those glorious bands who used to be Ville's idols in his childhood Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 917435

but anyway this contest was a mess , because i also see in the list names like MJ (338 :roflmao: ) , or J Lo (370 Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 775286 ) how can you put them in the same competition with so many rockstars ..it;s a nonsense
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep 2007 - 16:53

yes, true, there should have been some categories, but still, who cares about this contests, we know H.I.M. is the best band in the world! :cupidarrow:
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2007 - 13:03

i guess tenth place ain't so bad...look at Tarja for example, she's on 115 :pullhair:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2007 - 15:17

Yeah,tenth place is actually ok!It doesnt matter the place they had in this stupid contest,because they're always No 1 in my heart! :cupidarrow:
But still...what is Westlife donig in top 5???? scratch Mad
And now ladies and getlemans,the biggest error ever:No 1 Tokio Hotel. What the hell is that suppose to mean?? I can't beliete.It makes me sick! Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 830918
Thx God at least The Rasmus are on the 5th place! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 18:25

makes me feel alone...what the..?did th fans suddenly spring out of nowhere and are in a bigger number than Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 135382 fans?
i used to believe no way!
but now i'm scared Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 226582
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 19:17

Oh, don't worry, it's because not so many people knew about this contest
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:24

Don't worry,Jaana! Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 739230 We all know that TH suck (sorry but this is the true).And anyway,is that rock music? I don't think so Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 331817
Th fans should listen to Him to see what real music is! Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 507528 Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 135382
And this contest was a total mess up! afro Mad
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2007 - 10:56

yes darling you are all right Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M 58161
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M   Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Band Contest -VOTE FOR H.I.M
Page 1 of 1