HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ville's tatoos

Go down 
+4
Errat
Jaana
blackrose
hellen troy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep 2007 - 16:47

VILLE'S TATTOOS

Left Arm

Probably Ville's most striking tattoo. This is a 'full sleeve' - an intricate design which doesn't actually mean anything (according to the man Razz ), it's just a pretty pattern.

Right Arm

Ville started off with a plain heart on his wrist and later embellished it with the acronym DILLIGAF (Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck), and the words 'when I love I love'. Bam also has the DILLIGAF tat - they were both inked by 'celebrity' tattooist Kat Von D.

Ville also has three faces on this arm - the beginnings of another sleeve which will comprise portraits of artists he admires. Currently he's wearing Finnish writer Timo K Mukka, French poet Charles Baudelaire and a new face, allegedly that of Charles Bukowski but yet to be confirmed.

Right Bicep

Venus Doom
A recent addition (as of July 2007), Ville has had the symbols for Venus Doom (from the album artwork), tattooed on the inside of his right arm.
Belly

Probably the most copied of Ville's tatts (yes, Bam has one too) - this is a stylised heartagram design. Hell, you all know what it looks like - it's at the top of this page, in fact. Aside from appearing on the flesh of a whole host of HIM fans, this design has also featured in an American show called Charmed (season 8, episode 11, here) and I once spotted Jessica Simpson (on MTV's Newly Weds) wearing a hoodie with a pink belly tatt design across the back.

Watch some of this tattooing process here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hahOxGQOBcM

Left Tit

Originally a design which wound around Ville's left nipple and looked like both a treble clef and the letter 'S' (which stood for a former girlfriend called Suzanna). Ville had it covered up with another stylised heartagram tatt in 2005.

Right Tit

The word Mãy - which caused a lot of speculation when first aired - one explanation is that it's the noise made by cartoon character Spongebob Squarepants' pet snail Gary. The noise approximates that of a cat; in English 'meow' but it's spelled mãy in Finnish. However, during an Italian interview Ville let slip (actually he was pressed pretty hard), that it was the name of his fiancée's private parts.

Willy

* Obviously never captured on camera, Ville apparently has a heartagram tattooed on his old chap. Sources have inferred this tattoo is in fact a long-running fabrication on the part of Mr Valo, while others have indicated it was a mis-translation in Synnin Viemää - the word 'on' substituted for the word 'above' - in fact referring to the groin tattoo all along. I guess we'll never know for sure...

Left Buttock

The word 'n'idiot' - supposedly an exclusive little club comprising Ville, Bam, and Brandon Novak. Bam has the same tatt on his arse. The slogan would appear to have derived from a drunken episode during the making of The Sacrament video in which Bam slurred at Ville to shut up and stop being 'n'idiot'. Or summat like that. You can view this priceless clip on the Love Metal Archives DVD.

Back

The most recent addition to this rather impressive collection of body art - Ville has two huge eyes tattooed on his shoulder blades - the eyes of macabre American writer Edgar Allan Poe, in fact.

Left Hand

The letter J is tattooed on Ville's ring finger. When he got engaged to fiancée Jonna Nygren (so the story goes anyway), they dispensed with the formality of a ring and got these instead. Jonna has the letter V tattooed on her ring finger.

Legs

Ville has two tattoos on his lower legs:
Cosmic Pope on his right calf and a symbol on his left calf which apparently is an ancient Egyptian magical symbol meaning 'flame'.
Both can be seen in the artwork on Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights.

Neck

Ville has a simple heartagram tattooed on the back of his neck.

Here are the pics of tatoos:

Ville's tatoos Fy78y89uj9

Ville's tatoos 37101928ys4

Ville's tatoos Yu89zn6

Ville's tatoos Maywv1

Ville's tatoos 87187923zk6

Ville's tatoos 35574990bk9

Ville's tatoos 59805880dp1

Ville's tatoos 61962998wm0

Ville's tatoos 27062728oq1

Ville's tatoos 10og6

Ville's tatoos 11ax8

Ville's tatoos 13nc2

Ville's tatoos 14zl6

Ville's tatoos Dilligafbm4

Ville's tatoos 15ep1
Ville's tatoos 16vy5
Ville's tatoos 17sp3

Ville's tatoos 18hq0
Ville's tatoos 19lv6

Ville's tatoos 20pd8

Ville's tatoos 22bw6

Ville's tatoos Taton9

Ville's tatoos 49287667bm0

Last edited by on Fri 14 Sep 2007 - 9:08; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
blackrose

blackrose

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep 2007 - 16:59

my favourite one is the sleeve , it is so Ville !!
i really can not imagine Ville without this tatoo Rolling Eyes

here is what he sais in an interview about the sleeve tatoo :

"My idea came after I met this dude and we were drinking a lot. He told me he was a tattooist, as well as a guitar player - he actually played in HIM for a while. We got completely wasted and I told him to do this little heart, here on my right wrist, that was my first one. I got it to see how it felt.

We got drunk again a week later and we got the idea to do the sleeve. It just came to us. The ornaments were designed by the friend and all of my tattoos are done by him but he's moved to Amsterdam. When I get a few days off I'll go and see him cos I want a few more things done.

What I wanted to do was one thing with the whole arm. Originally we planned to do both sleeves and the back but it took such a long time and we were doing our first tour around Europe. I used to be a heavy drinker when I was a bit younger, as did the guy, so we'd drink a lot, listen to Motorhead full volume, do a couple of hours then end up in the local pub. It took a fucking long time. It was all freehand 'cos around the whole thing you can't draw it out, you just have to do it as it happens. There's a couple of thing which we drew then we just started. I still have to finish it properly but we just haven't had the time. Maybe one day."

two sleeves , huh !!crazy idea !i think one is very beautiful , and on Ville is awesome !
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2007 - 10:33

I love the sleeve tatt too Ville's tatoos 247900 :cupidarrow: but if i were to choose from all of them one to tattoo it on myself, it would definitely be the one on the back of his neck Ville's tatoos 507528 i 'm quite set on having it, just have to find a suitable place to do it Ville's tatoos 339197
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2007 - 16:10

mee too , love the sleeve also
my favourite !!
Cool , but for myself i will probably make a heartagram ..a sleeve for a girl it's a beautiful tatoo to see Ville's tatoos 339197
especially on Ville Ville's tatoos 339197 Ville's tatoos 339197 Ville's tatoos 339197 Ville's tatoos 489302

,but to wear Rolling Eyes i don't think so !! haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2007 - 16:28

I still love that little heart on his wrist! Ville's tatoos 339197 Ville's tatoos 489302
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 12:14

I love all Ville's tatoos,but my favourite is the one from the abdomen. :amor: I Ville's tatoos 507528 it!

I want a tatoo too,but I'm still afraid of the pain. Ville's tatoos 609975
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 13:18

I don't think it hurts that bad, I mean it can't be true that they cut yiu to make the tatoo, or... scratch
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 13:46

They can cut the skin or they can inject you a special ink into the derma.It doesn't matter the way you're making you're tatoo.IT HURTS! bounce
That's way I admire Ville for his courage.He has so many tatoos,all so great.
I think the one on the left arm is the biggest of all.I don't wanna even imagine how he suffered! Crying or Very sad Ville's tatoos 689847
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 13:50

I think I know which one hurts the most Laughing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 14:05

lol! He has a tatoo on his...ass.... Embarassed
Crazy Viille!!!!! Ville's tatoos 739230
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 20:02

of course that i love all of his tattoos but i chose the one on the back of his neck because a girl in our society today is not seen so well with all those markings...kind of what Hellen said.
i'm not afraid of the pain! everything hurts, might as well be a pain you're prepared for Razz
of course, Ville said he was heavily drunk when he had his sleeve done... Ville's tatoos 337815 so i think it's a good method to avoid some of the pain Ville's tatoos 507528
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 23:39

Ville's tatoos Ink-9138
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 19:18

What Ville said about the tattoos:

My first tattoo was the heart on my right hand wich I took when I was 20.
It started when I met Hyge, who makes tattoos and when he moved from Oulu to Helsinki.
Later the same guy has played guitar in a band called United Underworld
where Ville from Sub-Urban Tribe was the singer. We became good pals with Hyge and we started to hang out and drink together. I asked him if he wanted to make a heart tattoo for me. The next day he made one.
I was attracted to the shape of hearts and I absolutly wanted one.
There is no more of an philosophic explanation to it, its just a nice picture and in a nice place. I did not even think of getting tattoos before that even if I have always liked them. That thing was certanly not an addiction.Later on I got hooked on them.

The next was the one on my lower belly. It started out when this TV program called Jyrki asked me if they could film it if I wanted to have a new one and they would also pay for it. I thought that it could be good for Hyge when he was just starting out
with his own business in town. Then it was made in front of TV cameras.

The third one is this fucking left arm.It was a pain in the ass to make it. We had some promo stuff and gigs going on in Germany at the same time so it took 4 months to finnish it.
One session was about 4 or 5 hours, we drank a lot of beer during the making process so it was fun but it still took way too long. Its not quite finnish even yet,there are still some things that should be fixed.
I once had this thought that I wanted a fucking big pic on my arm, in the first place it should have been on both arms and continue on the back.

It just took so long to make one arm so we never even started to make the other one.
It doesn't actually mean anything, its just an ornament to make the arm look beautiful.
I have my tattoos in places that if I wanna hide them, I can. They may not be suitable to all occasions. One German guy called Hyge a while ago and said he wanted a tattoo like mine on the arm. Hyge said that it cant be made, that one is unique but I can make a similar one if you pay me 4000 Euros. The guy never called back again.

The next tattoo was the S letter around my nipple. It was a birthday present for my girlfriend I was dating then. I had been on tour for 6 months and I thought that maybe this was a better idea than to bring some roses home. Im not that good in saying that I Love You.It did work pretty well. I think its kinda scary when some people has thought this letter might mean something magical.

I also have this small Heartagram on my neck. It was also one of those free ones,this German mag called Bravo made an article of making it. It took about 15 minutes to make,it's that simple.
On the cover of Razorblade that pic is in a bigger size.

On my dick I have this small Heartagram aswell,it didnt hurt at all. It did hurt much more when they made The Cosmic Pope. My feet arent ready yet,will get some other one at some point. When my feet will look as heavy as my arm,then I'll be in balance.

I'm not the only one of us who has tattoos.Mige has some, I think 3 on his arms.
Linde has 1 on his arm and 1 on his knee.
Gas has Heartagram on his foot, poor guy probably thinks he can never get fired now. ( lol! ) Juska also has a Heartagram, he'll never get rid of this brotherhood even if he wanted to. Burton,Antto or Pätkä don't have any.

I haven't regreted any of these,I like them and they are a part of my personality. Still I also like bodies that have no tattoes or no piercing, not even ear rings.Almost every teenager has some these days. I don't like piercings on tits or dicks,they don't look good.
If it makes your partner enjoy it or it feels nice wanking it then it's ok but it has to have some meaning to make one,not just for the looks.
Once I actually thought about to take a Prince Albert (dick piercing) as a present for my girlfriend but I never did. Or actually Sin City was closed that day.

I have this feeling that the only thing I might regret in my life someday could be these tattoos or ear rings cause a human body is fucking beautiful when nothing has been made to it,when i'ts natural. But now when I already look like this,why stop here.
Think about how people will look at the old people homes in 20 years or so.
There will be tons of tattoos and piercings jingeling on old,ugly dicks.
Ville's tatoos 775286 Ville's tatoos 775286 Ville's tatoos 775286 Ville's tatoos 775286 Ville's tatoos 775286 Ville's tatoos 775286
Back to top Go down
DianaDeValo

DianaDeValo

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2007 - 17:41

Ville´s tatoos are all great Ville's tatoos 483844
my favourite is the little heartagram on his awesome neck and the one very big and great in his arm.
Ville's tatoos 305931 AWESOME
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2007 - 17:59

Ville's tatoos 355207 I love all of Ville's tatoos :amor:
Here are some pictures of the one I like the most

Ville's tatoos 3501979_l
Ville's tatoos Nippletatt
I love this one Ville's tatoos 629717
Ville's tatoos Large-msg-114668912588-2

But this one always gets me twisted Ville's tatoos 247900

Ville's tatoos Ville
Ville's tatoos Ville218-1
Ville's tatoos 689847
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net
DianaDeValo

DianaDeValo

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2007 - 18:07

oh once more i agree with you
these pics are amaizing Ville's tatoos 305931 Ville's tatoos 305931 Ville's tatoos 305931 Ville's tatoos 305931 Ville's tatoos 305931

kiss Ville's tatoos 293199
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2007 - 18:15

Ville's tatoos 293199 I am glad that u liked the pictures I posted
thank you again 4 agreeing with me this time also Ville's tatoos 689847

Ville's tatoos 840241
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2007 - 18:45

Ville's tatoos 489302 how can I judge you???
I mean duuuuh...who am I to judge somebody else...
Ville's tatoos 739230 nice 2 talk 2 u 2
I mean Ville rocks Ville's tatoos 629717
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2007 - 21:31

Thanks for the pictures,darling.I think we all like Ville's tatoos! Ville's tatoos 339197

I see that you two girls understand each other very well.Nice,I'm glad for you.But please can you chat through private messages or on messenger?! Thx,sweethearts! Ville's tatoos 739230
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct 2007 - 13:28

the "making of " Edgar Alan Poe 's eyes on Ville's back

Ville's tatoos Pressm10
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct 2007 - 16:09

ah, yes... Ville's tatoos 629717 I remember seeing a video of that once... I wonder if I can find it again Question
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2007 - 12:13

"Making of " Ville's neck heartagram

Ville's tatoos Ville311

Ville's tatoos Ville312

Ville's tatoos Ville313

Ville's tatoos Ville314

Ville's tatoos Ville315
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2008 - 11:02

Ville Valo on MusflashTV talking about his tatoos

here to download it :

http://www.himmania.com/tvrequest/
Back to top Go down
lucky2411

lucky2411

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010 - 15:24

Back to top Go down
http://www.heartagram.com/
Sponsored content

Ville's tatoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ville's tatoos   Ville's tatoos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ville's tatoos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HIM ROMANIA :: HIM :: VILLE Hermanni Valo-
Jump to: