HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

While this may sound exaggerated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o1ons

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-05-15

While this may sound exaggerated Empty
PostSubject: While this may sound exaggerated   While this may sound exaggerated Icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun 2011 - 8:00

While this may sound exaggerated, but the June 20, 1964 that afternoon, Ken - Venturi really life in the battle. He eventually beat summer heat, dehydration and exhaustion, the longest in tournament history to win the life course among the only Grand Slam title.

"There is a question people always ask: 'how I do it?' And I told them that the first thing is always: It is like fate. It seemed like my destiny."

Ken - Venturi said, "I think I may have helped the strange idea to me, because I always wanted the fairways, greens, fairways, greens, and the next one how to do that. There is no tension. I have the talent to play out in the natural. 3 ok ggg99911 0607 "

Ken - Venturi is no doubt very talented, but also a father, Fred instilled in him the kind of driving force for excellence. Fred was the kind of uncompromising standards and a keen sense of diligent work attitude deeply influenced his son. He was a quiet man of the people, so when he mentioned proposals, he can convey the message to. One of his proposal, Ken - Venturi is still fresh. It was Ken - Venturi youth in San Francisco to win a game, he enjoys talking about how how well he played. Fred and his father said to him: "You can tell the world more than the owner know that you are good, but if you really good, son, people will tell you."

Golf Clubs For Sale

TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Driver review
TaylorMade R9 SuperDeep TP Driver review
Taylormade R9 Supermax Driver review
Taylormade R11 Driver review
Back to top Go down
http://www.okgolfclubs.com

Page 1 of 1