HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donald Golden Bear has limitations that can only win the

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o1ons

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Donald Golden Bear has limitations that can only win the  Empty
PostSubject: Donald Golden Bear has limitations that can only win the    Donald Golden Bear has limitations that can only win the  Icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun 2011 - 10:05

the "Golden Bear" Nicklaus on Luke - Donald has a considerable degree of understanding, he felt that the game world has some limitations, only under the conditions of timely, campaign-specific stadium in order to obtain victory.

The last Grand Slam tournament when Jack Nicklaus and the new division in the world - Luke Donald in the same group. The link between them does not stop here - Luke Donald is a member of the Florida Golden Bear Club, who put there as their main training ground. You can say Jack Nicklaus have plenty of time to observe the English people, so the Golden Bear said that under certain conditions - Luke Donald to win the Grand Slam, has a certain truth.

"- Luke Donald is clearly not the furthest away from the tour players, so he must be compensated for elsewhere." Nicklaus said Tuesday at the Memorial, "I always believe that he has the strength to win Grand Slam, but I think the game have to pick the right conditions, and the right course. "

Nicklaus then specifically talked about - Luke Donald the chance to win. "A wet hard for him to Augusta. This year Augusta National is not wet, while Luke played well. Next 3 ok ggg99911 0602 is the British Open venue. Luke can be performed on the British Open golf course good.

"Luke at the U.S 3 ok ggg99911 0602. Open is always done well on the pitch, because the golf course, length is not the primary factor. Sometimes, the U.S. PGA Championship will encounter rain, the length of the stadium at that time become very long. Sometimes , which will be very difficult for Luke. But sometimes, the golf course is very fast, at that time he played well. "

No matter - Luke Donald of how well the majors, Nicklaus is very respected in the world of hard work to the new Division. Because England are now very hard to rise to such a height. "I think this is his efforts, the work returns. I'm happy for him." Nicklaus said.

(Small Wind)

Discount golf clubs for sale online store

Taylormade Burner XD Irons review
TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons review
TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons review
TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons review
Back to top Go down
http://www.okgolfclubs.com

Page 1 of 1