HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom Lehman set for Montreal Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Tom Lehman set for Montreal Championship Empty
PostSubject: Tom Lehman set for Montreal Championship   Tom Lehman set for Montreal Championship Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul 2013 - 10:54

With all the Montreal Championship fixed to begin Europe Day, Champs Tour head Tom Lehman failed to miss the occasion to purchase the holiday soul.

"Does that mean all of us take the day time off as well as sit at garden and sip beer? In Lehman joked Thurs after his or her pro-am round in Fontainebleau Golf Club.

Lehman and defending safe bet Larry Mize may tee away from Friday inside the second model of the event.

Mize's victory in 2009 was his / her first within an official contest in 18 years, online dating to the 1993 Buick Open.

"The great thing is usually I'm individual that has picked up here ahead of so you've got a chance to use that as a optimistic to your advantage, In . said Mize, the actual 1987 Page masters winner. "It's simply great to become back along with playing in this article and I'm merely wanting forward to getting back out and playing while in front of these terrific crowds."cheap golf clubs

The 52-year-old Georgian will be hard-pressed to defend his title next to a field went up by way of Lehman, a three-time victorious one this year which leads the Schwab Cup rankings.

"I've had good momentum throughout every season," claimed Lehman, who has half dozen top-10 finishes with 10 events. "My game is good but there are a number of various other players that happen to be playing well, so it must be a very competitive tournament. But I have substantial expectations, obviously."

Lehman, the 1996 English Open winner, can only complement his factors lead. His or her nearest opposition, No. Only two Nick Cost and No. Several Tom Watson, consider the week out of.

"The fact that they aren't here, during the year them balances available," Lehman mentioned. "I play quite a few events that they don't and they also play several events i don't, hence typically I really don't worry about the item. I just try to get a good idea for this weeks time and carry out the best I could this week, after which it I'll bring what I acquire."

Hale Irwin, the particular Champions Tour's employment leader along with 45 is victorious, had his / her 203rd top-10 finish On the in the Dick's Sports equipment Open with Endicott, N.Y., tying William Charles' tour document.golf clubs for sale

The 66-year-old Irwin offers finished in the top-10 five times with 11 gatherings this year, including a fourth-place finish for the Senior PGA Championship in Louisville in late May, after accomplishing the feat only three times over the three past years blended.

"I feel like I'm just in a re-learning curve, sort of, and that's kind of interesting," said Irwin, a three-time Yours. Available champion. "Not we got uninterested, I under no circumstances got bored to tears, but I consider there's a stage where the status quo changes virtually every day.

"I consider I've desired challenges which is definitely a difficult task now. In .

Fred Young couples, the anchorman of the Next year Montreal Championship's marketing campaign, encouraged tournament and even cruise directors last weekend that he or she had to distance them self because of a rear injury. Loren Roberts plus Fred Funk are also sidelined by means of injuries.

"Those things happen," Irwin explained.

John Huston, some sort of Champions Excursion rookie which claimed his / her first earn Sunday, is in the field that includes Tom Kite, Corey Paving, Sara Cook, Rob Slum an, Jeff Haas, Hal Sutton and also Larry Nelson.

Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Page 1 of 1