HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from distress front short perio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from distress front short perio Empty
PostSubject: Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from distress front short perio   Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from distress front short perio Icon_minitimeMon 20 May 2013 - 9:31

Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from distress front short period

Jorge Lorenzo might have seized the first scratching post position with 2013 out from the grasp of British cyclist Cal Crutch low, but performance in the night in a new getting qualified format attended factory Ducati driver Andrea Dovizioso.Suzuki GSX-R1000

The Italian got within Zero.009s of dragging off a primary upset to do fourth and easily off the entrance row in the Lugsail International Routine in Doha.

Your dog was only 3.446 behind Lorenzo and the best use of 1.Fityfive.160 appeared to be over 0.5s clear of original Ducati rider Valentino Rossi, who seem to didn't qualify higher than 6 in a torrid 2nd season having Ducati in Next year.

Dovizioso's delight seemed to be tainted with a bit of caution while he accepted the actual Desmosedici was better than Ford and Yamaha in fresh Bridgestone silicone. But he stated Ducati's pace over a longer battle distance was a doubt, because he didn't complete a race simulator during winter examining.

The former 125GP entire world champion nevertheless said: "I actually didn't expect to do a Second 55.1 and to be last fastest We're so content about that for the reason that always in qualifying I wrestle a lot.Suzuki GSXR750(K11)

"Each period I ran out on a innovative tire the lap time came that I'm happy about it. It was hence nice to experience a good emotion to start for you to push while using the new old tires in the braking and make very good corner pace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from distress front short perio
Page 1 of 1