HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from great shock front strip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from great shock front strip Empty
PostSubject: Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from great shock front strip   Andrea Dovizioso only 0.009s from great shock front strip Icon_minitimeTue 7 May 2013 - 8:57

Jorge Lorenzo might have grabbed the first scratching post position of 2013 out of your grasp of British rider Cal Crutch low, however performance in the night inside of a new getting qualification format went along to factory Ducati cyclist Andrea Dovizioso.
The Italian came within 4.009s of drawing off an important upset to do fourth and off the entrance row for the Lugsail International Outlet in Doha.
He or she was only 1.446 behind Lorenzo and his awesome best duration of 1.52.160 ended up being over 1.5s clear of past Ducati rider Valentino Rossi, which didn't meet the criteria higher than sixth in a torrid minute season together with Ducati in Next year.
Suzuki GSX-R1000

Dovizioso's delight seemed to be tainted with a few caution as he accepted the Desmosedici was better than Kia and Yamaha upon fresh Bridgestone rubber. But he stated Ducati's pace over a longer contest distance was a doubt, as he didn't finish a race simulation during winter testing.
The former 125GP entire world champion while said: "I really didn't do a Fifty-five.1 and to be last fastest I will be so pleased about that due to the fact always in getting qualification I battle a lot.
"Each moment I went out on a brand new tire the lap occasion came that I'm happy about that. It was therefore nice to get a good experience to start for you to push with the new car tires in the braking and make superior corner velocity.
"We still have an enormous question tag for the contest and we won't be able to know which position we are able to fight to get in the competition but starting with the second short period really gives us good enthusiasm.
Suzuki GSXR750(K11)

"When the steering wheel drops most of us didn't examine too much during the winter so we don't know and I will have to take care of that inside race. In
So much continues to be written and debated with regards to the known weak spots of the Ducati program following Rossi's pain two-year spell that MCN asked Dovizioso to describe how he previously had exploited a Desmosedici's good factors to springtime a big shock in getting qualification.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Page 1 of 1