HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucas Glover leads Zurich Timeless

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Lucas Glover leads Zurich Timeless Empty
PostSubject: Lucas Glover leads Zurich Timeless   Lucas Glover leads Zurich Timeless Icon_minitimeFri 3 May 2013 - 9:12

Lucas Glover made a strong 18-foot birdie putt about his closing hole Comes to an end to take a new one-stroke lead in excess of Boo Weekly after the secondly round with the Zurich Classic.TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver

Glover, the 2009 Advertisements. Open champion, shot the 5-under 67 to attain 12 under at TPC Louisiana.

"I've been striking it good for a couple months and ultimately started creating some putts, Inch Glover said. "I imply I was smacking it as excellent as I might hit the idea. But at the same time, if you golf putt poorly. ...Inch

Weekly had a Sixty eight. He holed by helping cover their a pitching wedge from 105 yards on an eagle to the par-4 10th, their first hole of the around.

"I couldn't inform it went in because it's got a small amount of an upper lip in the front than it," Weekly claimed. "I saw it leap, and then I didn't see it no longer. Then the people in the background started out hollering and whooping, I'd been like, `Wow, that actually went within.' I didn't believe it."TaylorMade RocketBladez RBZ Irons

D.A new. Points had been 10 under after a Sixty eight. Morgan Hoffmann was several strokes again at 9 under from a 69, in addition to Ernie Ells had a Sixty nine to reach Eight under. Ells lost a playoff to help Jason Duffer in 2009 in the event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Page 1 of 1