HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jonas Blitz, Ryan Moore, Brendon p Jorge lead around Las Veg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Jonas Blitz, Ryan Moore, Brendon p Jorge lead around Las Veg Empty
PostSubject: Jonas Blitz, Ryan Moore, Brendon p Jorge lead around Las Veg   Jonas Blitz, Ryan Moore, Brendon p Jorge lead around Las Veg Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013 - 8:40

Jonas Blitz, Ryan Moore, Brendon p Jorge lead around Las Vegas

Jonas Blitz birdied six to eight of the continue seven gaps Saturday for just a 5-under 66 plus a share in the lead together with Ryan Moore and also Brendon de Jorge inside Justin Timberlake Shiners Hospitals for youngsters Open.

Moore a bogey-free 65, plus de Jorge birdied four of the last five for a 66 to complement Blitz at 19-under 194 inside the Fall Series opener during TPC Summerland.Taylormade Japan Tour PREFERRED Ghost Tour DA-12 Putter

"Today was just a superb solid day time," Moore stated. "I didn't a single thing amazing, but at the same time, I just now did just what exactly I've been accomplishing this whole week, simply just put it around play, gave myself a variety of wedges, 9-irons straight into greens, as well as was able to convert a bunch of the reasonable birdie probability."

Moore, an ancient UNLV player exactly who lives throughout Las Vegas, picked up the 2009 Wyndham Tournament for their lone PGA Expedition title. Blitz, through Sweden, and nufactured Jorge, from Zimbabwe, will be winless on the visit.TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Combo Set

Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Jonas Blitz, Ryan Moore, Brendon p Jorge lead around Las Veg
Page 1 of 1