HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the difference between Golf digest magazine and golf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

What's the difference between Golf digest magazine and golf  Empty
PostSubject: What's the difference between Golf digest magazine and golf    What's the difference between Golf digest magazine and golf  Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 7:49

What's the difference between Golf digest magazine and golf magazine?

I've been a Golf Magazine subscriber off and on this past decade. My brother has been a Golf Digest subscriber.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons There isn't much difference between the two magazines. Each has pro golfers as contributing editors to provide tips as well as teaching pros. One difference that I'm not totally sure about is that one is cheaper than the other when bought from the news stand. For some reason before I got a subscription, I noticed Golf Magazine was cheaper when I bought it from a book store. The other thing that I've noticed is that Golf Magazine has an issue dedicated to the Top 100 Courses in America and the around the world. I've not noticed this in an issue of Golf Digest. Again, I'm not saying that they don't do it.Callaway RAZR X Irons I just don't remember seeing it in any issue of my brothers that I've looked at. Both do an equipment issue promoting new equipment for the new year from all manufacturers. For me I just like Golf Magazine better. It's an aesthetic thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

What's the difference between Golf digest magazine and golf
Page 1 of 1