HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make thisTaylorMade RBZ set a better feel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
golfonline01

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-07-14

Make thisTaylorMade RBZ set a better feel Empty
PostSubject: Make thisTaylorMade RBZ set a better feel   Make thisTaylorMade RBZ set a better feel Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012 - 5:58

This article will introduce something about this classic iron set — RBZ Irons.

Let me start from the look of the irons. Many friends from golf love the looks of these with the green accents. The large and think clubface which allowing the face to flex freely like a trampoline and make this set gain a good distance. Every rbz iron head features a progressive length and spec package, which ensure proper trajectory and distance gaps throughout the set. All the club heads are progressively shaped, with smaller, compact short-irons, deep undercut-cavity middle-irons and large, hollow long-irons.

The engineers use advanced technology and material to make this iron set a better feel. When you hold this set in your hand you will love them and feel RBZ is the most suitable one for your game and hand. Every iron is engineered www.ukgolfmall.com with an added cavity chamber in the heel at the point of the hosel-to face transaction. This makes the head easier to bend.

When I am not familiar with this set I do not know what new technology do they added. But now I got the idea. It is the new "Toe-Bar" feature. Which is positioned in the upper toe, and the new design of the inverted cone technology is also new. The toe-bar and redesigned inverted cone together stiffen the toe-area of the clubface so that when the face flexes it directs the ball straight forward. The same to TaylorMade RBZ Driver.

Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinegolfmart.co.uk/Mizuno-MX-300-Irons-UK_77.html

Make thisTaylorMade RBZ set a better feel
Page 1 of 1