HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Sale Drivers Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yolivia

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Top Sale Drivers Online Empty
PostSubject: Top Sale Drivers Online   Top Sale Drivers Online Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012 - 4:42

People choose clubs often according to the results of Golf Digest, because the site always concludes the hot clubs as a list. It is helpful for us. I try my best to make a list about the top sale drivers on discount golf clubs sets. I wish it is helpful for you, too. Top 4—TaylorMade R11 Driver It looks like no other driver at address. The 440cc head looks bigger thanks to the color and the contrast with the black face, R11 generates a more neutral ball flight. Top 3—G20 Driver Golf Driver Ping G20 is a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy. Its 460cc titanium head is longer front to back and features Ping’s patented ultra thin crown technology. Top 2—Titleist 910 D2 It delivers longer distance via a technologically advanced head style having a responsive, quick face insert that creates a ball-speed area which is 15% larger than other drivers. Top 1—Discount R11S Driver TaylorMade says the bigger head combined with better aerodynamics make the R11S a little longer than the R11, and it has a slightly-larger sweetspot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bestclubsgolf.com/

Top Sale Drivers Online
Page 1 of 1