HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cheap Mizuno MP-69 Irons with new 4D muscle takes the best f

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarasara

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-06-05

cheap Mizuno MP-69 Irons with new 4D muscle takes the best f Empty
PostSubject: cheap Mizuno MP-69 Irons with new 4D muscle takes the best f   cheap Mizuno MP-69 Irons with new 4D muscle takes the best f Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012 - 9:59

The new cheap Mizuno MP 69 Irons for sale, the next iconic Mizuno Muscle Back iron, was created by blending our PGA Tour Staff input with the latest state of the art design and simulation tools. I personally believe that I strike the ball far better than my current rating. I bet you can get more from this.

Mizuno says "The new 4D muscle pad on the back of the clubhead places the weight progressively throughout the set to produce easier-to-hit long irons with a slightly higher ball flight than before, whilst the shorter irons remain cleaner and more compact with a high center of gravity for improved trajectory control." I personally believe that I strike the ball far better than my current rating. I bet you can get more from this. More Mizuno cheap golf club sets are also available here.

The feel is what is to be expected from Mizuno, soft and buttery, to me they very comparable to TN-87s, which to me is the all time best feeling iron. Don’t get me wrong, all Mizuno irons I have had were soft and buttery when struck but to me I feel like the cheap Mizuno MP 69 Irons for sale are the best they have made in years. Mizuno did a great job building the 69s. All the irons have a consistent swingweight of D3. All I can say is the MP-69s have impeccable feel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supergolfmall.com

cheap Mizuno MP-69 Irons with new 4D muscle takes the best f
Page 1 of 1