HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rosetta Stone Language Learning Review: Chinese Mandarin R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyguo
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-11-24

Rosetta Stone Language Learning Review: Chinese Mandarin   R Empty
PostSubject: Rosetta Stone Language Learning Review: Chinese Mandarin R   Rosetta Stone Language Learning Review: Chinese Mandarin   R Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012 - 8:52

Rosetta Stone Language Learning Review: Chinese Mandarin

Rosetta Stone is widely considered one of the best language teaching courses you can find online. Having always wanted to learn Chinese, I checked out their Chinese Mandarin course. I found it to be a very enjoyable way to learn.

Rosetta Stone
I'd been rather curious about the Rosetta Stone language learning courses. Were they really worth the hype and the high price? rosetta stone
Well, I just had the opportunity to review the Chinese Mandarin language software and, you know what, I'm absolutely impressed. Rosetta Stone does live up to its reputation in this instance. I did have a couple of issues here and there, but minor ones. The overall teaching strategy is excellent and well-planned.

Rosetta Stone and the Direct Immersion Language Learning Method

Rosetta Stone teaches by the "Direct Immersion" method. This means when you start learning, it is in your new language, as opposed to your native one. You don't, for example, get subtitles in your native language. The idea is to pick up the new language the way you did your old one - by a gradual immersion process. Rosetta Stone Version 3 Italian Level 1, 2 & 3
That is, you start using the language from Day One. You just immerse yourself in it - learn words, then sentences, then concepts and ideas and so on and so forth.

Rosetta Stone Learning Levels

I did start out a bit doubtful though. It was my first time studying a language online; I had always used books and audio where to buy rosetta stone cheap
CDs before. Would the direct immersion method work with Chinese Mandarin? It always seemed such a difficult language. But, I guess, quite a few things seem difficult until you try them. In this case, with the first lesson, I was a convert. I've fallen in love with the Chinese language, much the same way I fell in love with the violin the first time I took it up. Absolutely delightful.
Back to top Go down

Rosetta Stone Language Learning Review: Chinese Mandarin R
Page 1 of 1