HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever thought of 911 d3 driver?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex12069
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-17

Have you ever thought of 911 d3 driver?   Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever thought of 911 d3 driver?     Have you ever thought of 911 d3 driver?   Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 3:29

In the modern times, many people like to play golf to relax theirselves. Now that golf season is almost here for most of us, I think it is a good time to consider some new golf clubs on the market. In your experience if you own a titleist golf clubs? Is the 910 really that much greater than a 909? Since the previous two version, have you ever thought of the Titleist Titleist 911 D3 Driver? In my opinion, with the development of titleist company, it will come true in someday. Let's wait to see what will happen!

I see lots of people with the 910 clubs and I would like some opinions for the next coming version of 911 d3 driver. If you used the previous clubs, you must feel better than every other driver, it seems soft in the face allowing for better feel. And I never hit the 909 so I couldn't compare it to that. Now I am expecting the coming of titleist 911, and I hope the company will give us a big surprise as soon as possible. In the end, I personally feel titleist golf clubs has helped me much, and it will sell as hot as the famous 911 driver. As you know, 910 d3 driver looked a litter smaller from the face to the back of the crown, and it felt and sounded a little more metallic. So the new version titleist 911 driver won't have much difference with it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfnewspace.com

Have you ever thought of 911 d3 driver?
Page 1 of 1