HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When will R13 irons be available on the market?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex12069
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-17

When will R13 irons be available on the market? Empty
PostSubject: When will R13 irons be available on the market?   When will R13 irons be available on the market? Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 7:56

I have played golf for three years, when I am free, I would like to list the different brands of golf clubs. Last sunday, I found I had several taylormade golf clubs in bag, and the latest r11 series were included. That time I put forward an idea that if taylormade will launch their TaylorMade R13 Irons, and when will them be available on the market? With the series question, I searched lots of information on the internet.

As we all know, Taylormade is recognized as the world No.1 golf manufacturer, and all the golf clubs from taylormade are so excellent. I was so shocked that I can't believe it is true that the r11 irons was launched after the successful r11 driver. Now I believe that it will become a necessity for the coming of R13 Taylormade. My current irons is r11, until now, it is the best iron I have ever played. It owns the pretty look and excellent performance, and it always can be more forgiving than other irons, so do the R13 Taylor Made in my mind. Taylormade are always progressive, from the original Burner 2.0 irons to r11 irons, it has a giant improvement, do it mean the R13 can perform better? As a fan of Taylormade, I am eager for the coming of R13 Irons, but I still can't sure whether it is ture, so I become very confused now.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golfnewspace.com

When will R13 irons be available on the market?
Page 1 of 1