HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G25 driver is Ping's next generation club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex12069
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-17

G25 driver is Ping's next generation club  Empty
PostSubject: G25 driver is Ping's next generation club    G25 driver is Ping's next generation club  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012 - 3:28

Golf driver is one of the two most important clubs in your golf bag. As usual, most companies are now out promoting their hot new golf drivers. How about Ping drivers? In some discount golf shops, you will find ping g20 series are hot sale, but they are really awesome for some players. If you have thought the next generation clubs, what will it be? I predict that Ping G25 Driver is the answer.

It's been nearly half a year since Ping unveiled its last G20 series, so as insiders know, it's just about time for the next version to land. Well, G25 Driver is the certification. The new version will be designed for all ability levels. It also has a slightly wider face than the G20 and at address the head appears bigger, although not quite as large as the G20. The external weighting of the Ping G25 will help launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. The clubface on the 460cc head is larger, creating more forgiveness across the hitting area. Now I have several ping golf clubs in bags, but I have the patience to wait for the coming of Ping G25 driver.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfnewspace.com

G25 driver is Ping's next generation club
Page 1 of 1