HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prefer to choose TaylorMade R11 Driver?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Prefer to choose TaylorMade R11 Driver? Empty
PostSubject: Prefer to choose TaylorMade R11 Driver?    Prefer to choose TaylorMade R11 Driver? Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 4:28

TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering acomplete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presenceon the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. It hasreleased the TaylorMadeR11 Driver . There are many drivers on the market. Among the driver, I prefer to choose TaylorMade R11 Driver. Do you agree with me? In my opinion, I think that the R11 Driver is the best driver on the golf market. If you really know it, you will find that the driver is really waht you want. It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, r 11 driver as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver.

I have been hitting the callaway Razr Hawk Tour and the burner superfast2.0 and my average carry is about 290 with a total distance of around 305 to 315. I just picked up the taylormader11 today and hit on my launch monitor to compare it to the other two clubs. My first 5 drives carried 320 yards with about 1100 backspin and a total of 340. the adjustability of this driver, especially the loft adjustment are very benificial to any skill level and is also a very good way of teaching amateurs how to it a fade and draw. r11taylormade driver I would definitly reccomend this stick to anyone. This driver is the best choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Prefer to choose TaylorMade R11 Driver?
Page 1 of 1