HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After Two-Year Drought, Woods Wins With Flourish(2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggle

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-10-12

After Two-Year Drought, Woods Wins With Flourish(2) Empty
PostSubject: After Two-Year Drought, Woods Wins With Flourish(2)   After Two-Year Drought, Woods Wins With Flourish(2) Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 2:51

Twice before this year, Woods had been at or near the lead down the stretch — at the Masters in April and at the Australian Open last month.
Mizuno JPX 800 Irons
feels good because I was able to pull it off this time,” he said, adding: “I pulled it off with one down, two to go. To go birdie, birdie is as good as it gets.”
The inability to close out events can wear on the psyche. Woods would acknowledge none of the physiological or psychological changes other golfers in title contention routinely describe: the sweaty palms, dry mouth, racing heart, random thoughts.
“I’m just going to go out and play,” Woods said Saturday night. “Same thing I do every week.”
Woods’s play over the final nine holes betrayed his nerves. He was two strokes ahead of Johnson with seven Mizuno JPX 800 Irons
to play when he reverted to his old swing and hit a couple of shots fat. He missed birdies at Nos. 13 and 14 that he routinely made a few years ago when it was news if he went four starts without a win.
From 2005 to 2009, Woods never went more than six events between titles. That was when he exuded an air of invincibility, when he exhibited what Johnson described as “some superhero strength.” Johnson added, “We all at one point thought he was Superman.”
The news of Woods’s serial adultery, which came out after he hit a fire hydrant with his car on Thanksgiving night in 2009, proved he was only too mortal. Mizuno JPX 800 Irons

His final round Sunday was not a masterpiece, but he was masterly when it mattered. Woods birdied the 17th hole to draw even with Johnson and then hit his best approach shot and best putt of the day at 18.

Golf Clubs For Sale:
Mizuno MP-59 Iron Set
Titleist 712 CB Irons
Titleist 712 MB Irons
Callaway RAZR Fit Driver
Back to top Go down
http://www.luckygolf18.com

After Two-Year Drought, Woods Wins With Flourish(2)
Page 1 of 1