HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poulter and Rose want a repeat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiona18
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Poulter and Rose want a repeat Empty
PostSubject: Poulter and Rose want a repeat   Poulter and Rose want a repeat Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011 - 3:31

Ian Poulter and Justin Rose have decided to each set themselves two targets for next year's Ryder Cup in the United States.
The first is to make Jose Maria Olazabal's European team and the second, after their outstanding weekend at the Omega Mission Hills World Cup in China, is to play TaylorMade Ghost TM-110 Tour Puttertogether in the same pairing.
The duo, good friends off the course anyway, combined magnificently for England after a slow start to charge through in the field on the final day of foursomes with an incredible nine-under par 63 that took them past the floundering favourites Ireland and into second place behind the winning US team of Gary Woodland and Matt Kuchar.
Poulter a renowned match play exponent, has featured in three of the last four Ryder Cups, but Rose has made only one appearance - at Valhalla in 2008 - largely because he has been playing most of his TaylorMade Ghost TM-110 Tour Putterin the US for the past few years and has found it difficult to qualify from there
However, in his sole appearance at Valhalla he was paired with Poulter and they won two of their three contests together.
"Getting a bit ahead of myself, I nearly said to Ian, 'Come on, let's go and have a good practice round for the TaylorMade Ghost TM-110 Tour Putter'," Rose told The Telegraph this week when talking about their stunning Sunday heroics.
"But then it's nice to dream about it."
In their post-Cup press conference, he said: "I think the Poulter and Rose want a repeat 494176 today was that we dressed a little better. We dressed like the flag. We looked at each other this morning and said, "I feel good today; we should have worn this all week. Should we represent England in a couple of years, this will be the look."
Meanwhile, the victorious Kuchar is hoping he and Woodland can carry their World Cup form into this week's Chevron World Challenge invitational event hosted by Tiger Woods.( TaylorMade Ghost TM-110 Tour Putter)
"Any time you win, it's such a big confidence builder," Kuchar said. "I mean, I could not be more excited. I'm just so jazzed up right now to have won this event, I can see it bleeding into the upcoming event.
"I know after a win, you always seem to play TaylorMade Ghost TM-110 Tour Putterbetter. Gary and I are both going on from here to Chevron. I expect he's going to be the man to beat there. So I'm excited about that. We have a little bit of time off then before the 2012 season, but I think a win like this can only help next week, as well as next year."
Back to top Go down
http://www.luckygolf18.com

Poulter and Rose want a repeat
Page 1 of 1