HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burner 2.0 Driver is TaylorMade's great work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Burner 2.0 Driver is TaylorMade's great work Empty
PostSubject: Burner 2.0 Driver is TaylorMade's great work   Burner 2.0 Driver is TaylorMade's great work Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011 - 3:14

TaylorMade is a leading golf manufacture. It has produced many kinds of golf equipments. Not long ago, I knew that it has released the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver
I think that the driver is TaylorMade's great work. In the following, I will tell you the reasons. The TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight. The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more distance off the tee. 2.0 driver In addition, aylorMade has also included the 2.0 technology, which engineers each club for more control, higher ball flight and an improved sound and feel.

This driver is great. I am seeing great distance on mis hits. I bought the Superfast about six weeks ago after struggling all year with my old Taylor Made driver. I hit this driver much straighter and a bit longer. taylormade burner 2.0 My son who is 22 liked mine so much I bought him one as well, and he is hitting it much longer. However, we both draw the ball with all clubs, and we both noticed that about 50% of the drives we hit with this driver will sail out straight, but then start to fade left to right about half way through the flight of the ball. burner 2.0 Driver We never had this happen with our old drivers on a solid hit. Overall, I love the burner 2.0 Driver. Have a try.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Burner 2.0 Driver is TaylorMade's great work
Page 1 of 1