HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ping K15 Driver--Best choice or not?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Ping K15 Driver--Best choice or not? Empty
PostSubject: Ping K15 Driver--Best choice or not?   Ping K15 Driver--Best choice or not? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011 - 5:28

As we all know that Ping is a leading golf manufacture. Its products are very popular among golf players. Not long ago, it has produced the Ping K15 Driver. Ping K15 Driver The Ping K15 Driver has an elongated head design that combines with an external weight pad to position the center of gravity for higher launching and longer carry drives. It is engineered with Straight Flight Technology (SFT) which promotes natural club head rotation by concentrating approximately 10% of the head mass towards the heel. ping k15 A larger face increases forgiveness and ball velocity for greater distance and accuracy. So the design of this driver is superior to other drivers.

In the past i hit big 200 yard banana slices. With this club I can't even slice it. It goes straight and sometimes even has a nice draw. I'm the last person that would expect my swing to produce a draw but it does with this club. k15 driver My old club, a Taylormade burner driver, a good shot would be a fade about 220yds. I hit 1 ball 255 dead straight, and two more 245 with a slight draw. My driver swing is horrid, and I have a hard time hitting the sweet spot. If you hit the sweet spot with this club, you will be amazed. The sound is awesome. ping driver k15 All in all, the Ping K15 driver was great fun to hit and if you struggle to get the ball off the ground with your driver then you should definitely try this out as it will get the ball airborne without sending it into the clouds.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Ping K15 Driver--Best choice or not?
Page 1 of 1