HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is so distinctive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is so distinctive Empty
PostSubject: Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is so distinctive   Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is so distinctive Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011 - 3:09

If you are a fan of TaylorMade, you must know that it has produced the TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver. I think the 2.0 Driver is so distinctive that I have no more words to express it. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver However, I must say something about it so that more and more golf players know the Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver. I just want to golfers can improve their game. The Burner Superfast 2.0 offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight. 2.0 driver The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more distance off the tee. Ultra-thin Wall technology on the inside reduces the wall thickness in the clubhead to allow for a larger face up front.

This driver is great. I am seeing great distance on mis hits. Last Sunday was my first round with it. I mis hit a shot Toed it and was crap. taylormade burner 2.0 I went looking for the ball in the normal place it would go ( around 75 yards of the tee box. ) and low and behold it was up by the 150 yard marker on a 385 par 4. I could not believe I got so much distance ona crap shot. burner 2.0 Driver It's long and straight. You will be very happy with this game improvement driver. I just upgraded from the superfast to the 2.0 and i love it. The white face is awesome too, all of your buddies will be wanting to hit it. This is a must buy if you are in the market for a driver.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is so distinctive
Page 1 of 1