HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ping K15 Driver is my favorite golf equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Ping K15 Driver is my favorite golf equipment Empty
PostSubject: Ping K15 Driver is my favorite golf equipment   Ping K15 Driver is my favorite golf equipment Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011 - 3:13

Ping is a leading golf manufacture in the world. Recently, it has produced the Ping K15 Driver. Do you want high launch angle and straight shot but still more forgiveness? Ping K15 Driver If your answer is positive, the K15 Driver could be the perfect choice for you. I have used this driver. I think its performance is so excellent. Therefore, I decide to recommend it to you. The Ping K15 Driver is my favorite golf equipment. By using it, my golf game skill has been improved too much. Thanks for Ping. ping k15 With the K15 driver you’ll drive the ball straighter, assisted by a PING innovation called Straight Flight Technology (SF Tec). This visible technology concentrates approximately 10% of head mass toward the heel, which helps square the club face for consistently straight tee shots.

As well as, what the Ping K15 460 driver does well concerns its implementation of the Straight Flight technology, using the extra pads included in the driver to shift the mass of the club down towards the heel. k15 driver This repositions the center of gravity in the K15 driver, and causes an increase in the centripetal force, aiding in the almost clinical, repeatedly reliable straight driving arc with almost every swing you make. The design innovations don’t stop there, as the Ping K15 Driver also comes with Ultra Thin Crown technology. ping driver k15 What this does is redistribute weight further than SF technology has already, giving even more of a solid base of gravity during a swing, and drastically improving the MOI (moment of inertia) output. So it is considered as the best golf equipment.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Ping K15 Driver is my favorite golf equipment
Page 1 of 1