HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ping K15 Driver give me a surprise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Ping K15 Driver give me a surprise Empty
PostSubject: Ping K15 Driver give me a surprise   Ping K15 Driver give me a surprise Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 4:15

I'm a 66 year old golfer who started playing eight years ago. I've used a 13 degree/regular flex driver for approximately four years before switching to a 9.5 degree/stiff shafted driver last year I found that the 9.5 degree driver was a little too extreme. Ping K15 Driver My local instructor analyzed my golf swing and recommended a 10.5 degree/regular flex driver. I had heard a lot of good things about the Ping driver, and since I carry Ping irons I decided to give it a try. ping k15 Immediately, I found that my drives were straighter, longer, and easier to hit with the Ping. I even found that it was easier to hit the draw with the K15 driver. I am extremely happy with my purchase, and would highly recommend this product for those with a mid-teens handicap like mine.

Now, I can tell the details to you. Ping drivers are known to promote faster ball speed across the clubface. To that end, the Ping K15 driver boasts a large face profile and high moment of inertia (MOI). k15 driver K15's bread and butter, though, is to help guys rotate the clubface to a more square impact position and, subsequently, hit straighter shots. So I can make my ball get the place where I want. The Driver has been great, my son is hitting it long and straight, even though it is a 10.5 degree the ball has a great ball flight and nice draw with this club. ping driver k15 I'm hitting more fairways than ever. The straight flight technology definently works. Even my mishits are just off the fairway but playable. I love the club.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Ping K15 Driver give me a surprise
Page 1 of 1