HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am very satisfied with the Ping G20 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

I am very satisfied with the Ping G20 Irons Empty
PostSubject: I am very satisfied with the Ping G20 Irons   I am very satisfied with the Ping G20 Irons Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 3:54

Do you like playing golf? If you are interested in playing golf, you shoulg keep the Ping G20 Irons in your bags. I have used the iron, then I am very satisfied with the Ping G20 Irons. Ping G20 Irons The PING g20 Iron Set features a new Custom Tuning Port which expands perimeter weighting and increases MOI. The thinner face of the g20 Iron helps position weight to the toe for added forgiveness. The wider sole provides a higher launch angle. ping g20 Strong lofts and a low center of gravity produce long shots with a high trajectory and maximum forgiveness. Its strong lofts and a low center of gravity produce long shots with a high trajectory and maximum forgiveness.

I found preview of g20 irons.The thinner, lighter face allows four grams to be shifted more rearward in the head.g20 irons The payoff of g20 irons should be more playable misses, a higher ball flight and slightly more carry with the long irons. As well as, Ping G20 irons are good for most golfers! ping irons g20 The G20 Irons is engineered for extreme forgiveness and predictable distance control, this function is very important for golfers. If you are looking to buy good irons, you may try the g20 irons! You won't disappoint.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

I am very satisfied with the Ping G20 Irons
Page 1 of 1