HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like TaylorMade R11 Driver?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Do you like TaylorMade R11 Driver? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like TaylorMade R11 Driver?   Do you like TaylorMade R11 Driver? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 9:09

Today, golf game is one of the most popular sports around the world. All of us may know that the TaylorMade golf is one of thr best golf brands in the world,TaylorMade R11 Driver you may also be delighted to listen that the eaderly awaited new TaylorMade R11 Driver has finally arrived and is all set for buy. Have you used the R11 Driver? Do you like the driver. In my own part, I like it very much. r 11 driver In the follwing, I will tell you the reasons. TaylorMade R11 Driver has the ability to adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT) and you can adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP), so the TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest and greatest from the makers of the No.1 driver in golf.

I recently went to a demo day at a local driving range.I have lost a lot of distance the last few years and was interested in finding a little help in this area. taylormade r11 I tried out drivers from every manufacturer that day. Without question, the R-11 was the most solid driver that I hit. I was hitting it longer than my current driver and what I really liked was it was getting more roll. And at 65 years old I can definetly use the extra roll. I purchased the R-11 and have used it 4 times now. I am hitting it just as good on the course as I did on the range. r11 taylormade driver It was well worth the price. Just a fantastic club. Taylor Made for giving us the chance to buy such a fined tuned driver to add to the arsenal of clubs in our bags. I believe that you will love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Do you like TaylorMade R11 Driver?
Page 1 of 1