HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your perfect HIM holiday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Your perfect HIM holiday Empty
PostSubject: Your perfect HIM holiday   Your perfect HIM holiday Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2007 - 12:35

Your perfect HIM holiday 629717Sweethearts, that's what crossed my mind last night...
Let's pretend u should organize a 6 days holiday in your contry 4 our sweethearts... the band called Your perfect HIM holiday 135382 .
Tell us, coz we're very curious to find out how would u welcome the band, what would u bring the band to visit, what kind of entertainment would u recommand them... stuffs like these. Your perfect HIM holiday 629717 I don't know... whatever crosses your mind when u think about 6 days with Your perfect HIM holiday 135382 around you.
U're the guide, they are supposed to follow...
So, write us your ideas about a Your perfect HIM holiday 135382 perfect holiday from your point of view :amor:
I'm sure we'll know each other better this way What a Face , and furthermore, I think it will be as interesting as funny it will be :amor:

Your perfect HIM holiday 782901 razorblade kisses Your perfect HIM holiday 507528 my dear Vampire Hearts
Your perfect HIM holiday 507528
Your perfect HIM holiday 739230
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Your perfect HIM holiday   Your perfect HIM holiday Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct 2007 - 21:06

hey darlings ,i see no one has the courage to even think of meeting the band Laughing Laughing Laughing
but , why not !
let's imagine , you meet them and they ask you to recommend them some interesting places to see here in Romania ?
well ,i think i will recommend them to see the beautiful gothic castles we have in Transylvania , i think Sighisoara is a must , and Bran ..and ,.let's see what else ?
anyone ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Your perfect HIM holiday   Your perfect HIM holiday Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct 2007 - 11:58

i don't know...because it's too much to consider..i don't know how Romania is in its entirety...so...i don't know...maybe i'd take them to my city, which i do know very well...and some gothic cities... bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your perfect HIM holiday   Your perfect HIM holiday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your perfect HIM holiday
Page 1 of 1