HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demi magazine, sept 2007

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Demi magazine, sept 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Demi magazine, sept 2007   Demi magazine, sept 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 19:09

Villeīs lovelife has been a subject of many articles in gossip magazines. Everyone wants to hear what the composer of love metal thinks about love, and unlike many international stars, you can ask Ville about anything. And his answer can, in turn, be just about anything.
Judging from your songs, love is painful. Do you really think so?
- Life is about pain. But I like pain, he snorts.

What is love like at its best?
- Love is always different with different people. Love is interesting, because itīs such a chaotic force that it alters religions and makes people do things they thought theyīd never do. Itīs interesting, challenging and has a total control over you.
- Iīm really intensive when I fall in love. When people are in love, they merge into this weird combination of each other, Ville replies and his thoughts are once again about to wander off beyond comprehension.

Do you consider yourself to be a romantic?
- Well, first we should discuss the definition of romantic, Ville says and looks me straight in the eyes, challenging me smilingly.

What do you think is romantic?
- I donīt believe in romance, I think itīs somehow naive. But if you think of it in more general terms, Iīd say itīs everything that makes you smile.

What about love? You must believe in that?
- Love believes in me. I donīt usually choose to fall in love, but at some point it happens that Cupidīs arrow hits your buttock.

What sort of things make you fall in love?
- Surprise. Thatīs so wonderful about people. Itīs important to have something to give. Diversity is interesting. I could never be with another musician, for example. What would be the point in talking about nothing but music at home? The other one has to have a career of her own, something to do, some clues in life. Iīm so much away from home that she must have a life of her own as well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Uh-oh...Ville could never be with another musician? Ville, thatīs a terrible thing to say! You must now take the responsibility for thousands of girls quitting their music lessons. We can see a whole generation of female musicians missing, Ville, and itīs your fault! :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Demi magazine, sept 2007   Demi magazine, sept 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 20:41

too bad, I still think he and Cristina Scabbia would make a great couple Demi magazine, sept 2007 577809
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Demi magazine, sept 2007   Demi magazine, sept 2007 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 21:17

yes.exactly my opinion Demi magazine, sept 2007 629717
the lady of rock and the dark lord of love metal.sounds terrific! study
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demi magazine, sept 2007   Demi magazine, sept 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demi magazine, sept 2007
Page 1 of 1