HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)

Go down 
+2
Errat
hellen troy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Empty
PostSubject: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 12:59

There are people who received the limited edition already .
I saw these on heartagram boards.
I don't want to talk here about the comments ..related to this edition ( because some are complaining about the content versus price Rolling Eyes , and i don't really like this Crying or Very sad , for me everything from HIM is priceless The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 577809 )

The limited edition as you know comes with 3 polaroid photos in a sealed envelope in the back of the book, and they are not the same in every book .
Here are some pics of different 3 polaroids people found in the envelopes :

The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 09-19-10

The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 09-19-11

The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 09-19-13

The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Scan0010

The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Tmpphp10

The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Venusd10

maybe will be more of them , these are the pics scanned untill now

i wonder what are this pics Shocked , are they made by Ville himself while recording the album ( as well as the lyrics are written by his own hand ) ?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 13:57

I agree, everything from The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 135382 is priceless, and I've seen myself comments about the price and content, and the comments were not so nice, and I don't like that at all...
About the photos, I saw some posted somewhere, I'll search them again and post them here, because they are not in between these...
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 18:44

yeah the comments aren't pleasant.i myself think that they're spoiled...having the chance to buy that limited edition is priceless in itself...Ville predicted that some of the fans wouldn't like the new album and i'm more than glad it happened; too many new found fans were appearing.i'm glad that this album's going to bring out the ones that really support HIM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 20:30

ectsactly, some of the fake fans will begin to fade away, and true fans will remain besides The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 135382
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 21:08

and it's a very good thing Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 22:15

Jaana wrote:
and it's a very good thing Smile

same here,
i readed a day or something ago a revieuw about the album in some comercial magazine, and they said that it was a lot heavier then dark light, and that it wasn't a good think, and i was thinking like: YEA!! finally!!..so i personal think that the bad review was good but in a very different way if you can understand me:P
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 23:07

yeah right , the true fans will stay
and yes Peter, this is very true , a bad review from a stupid magazine can prove to be a very good review in fact !!
if a stupid doesn't like you it means you're something else lol!
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 23:09

yes, i think i do understand. true followers will remain with this band no matter what, whilst those who bother reading the reviews and excluding Venus Doom from their shopping list because of the "heavy sound" aren't true supporters anyway pirat
Back to top Go down
DianaDeValo

DianaDeValo

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 20:52

The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 355207 Venus Doom is Great( awesome pics awesome songs awesome lirics written by our sweet Valo)
what can we ask more? i think better than these is impossible
The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 507528
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:09

nothing The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 629717
I don't know why others are so mean to say such mean things though, and even though some bad reviews make publicity, I still don't like them Neutral
Back to top Go down
DianaDeValo

DianaDeValo

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:18

i agree with you.
I HATE Evil or Very Mad when i see something talking bad and worse false things about them.
they are GREAT
stupid magazines Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:47

true supporters see the truth anyway, beyond any magazine Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:49

the only thing i DON'T like, is the fact that i still haven't got my copy=(
and I want it sooooooooooooooooo badly!!
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:54

have you ordered it darling? i know a lot of people that have and still haven't received it Neutral
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:56

Jaana wrote:
have you ordered it darling? i know a lot of people that have and still haven't received it Neutral

of course i have!Wink
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:59

I've heard that many people didn't get theirs, so don't worry, it will get there
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 22:00

Errat wrote:
I've heard that many people didn't get theirs, so don't worry, it will get there

yes I know, but I've waited so long:cry: , and i'm sick of the waiting:twisted:
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 22:04

yes, I know how it is to wait for something... try going to the place where you ordered it, or if you bought it from the internet, send them an e-mail.
at least, did you get the shippment confirmation?
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 22:20

Errat wrote:
yes, I know how it is to wait for something... try going to the place where you ordered it, or if you bought it from the internet, send them an e-mail.
at least, did you get the shippment confirmation?

yes i dit, i ordered on the internet.
last friday(14 september) i got an e-mail
and i live in the netherlands,
so...
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 22:23

I don't care what stupid magazines and stupid people say as long as I know this is not true.In my opinion the limited edition of VD is great (I'm just very sad because i won't have it.I'll have the album,but not the limited edition unfortunately Crying or Very sad )
And about the so-called HIM fans : there are two categories:the ones who really understand the band's music,who really love everything about HIM and the spoiled little kids who only see Ville Valo and nothing more. Let's face it: HIM means more then a pretty face (I mean Ville) .

Don't worry,Peter.You'll get youe limited edition. The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 739230
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 22:35

Kitty wrote:
I don't care what stupid magazines and stupid people say as long as I know this is not true.In my opinion the limited edition of VD is great (I'm just very sad because i won't have it.I'll have the album,but not the limited edition unfortunately Crying or Very sad )
And about the so-called HIM fans : there are two categories:the ones who really understand the band's music,who really love everything about HIM and the spoiled little kids who only see Ville Valo and nothing more. Let's face it: HIM means more then a pretty face (I mean Ville) .

Don't worry,Peter.You'll get youe limited edition. The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 739230

why don't u get one??=O
and i know that i'll get it, but it takes so f*king long=(
i also get the KOD single=)
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 22:38

DarkDesigner wrote:

yes i dit, i ordered on the internet.
last friday(14 september) i got an e-mail
and i live in the netherlands,
so...

Don't worry, it's because Warner is in america, they get it first, than they send it to europe and asia, and it takes long, because they want more money, so, to save the shipping expenses, they use swimmers... some get to us, some drown in the Atlantic Ocean... than, when they reach land, they put the packages on top of snails (trained snails of course) and send them away, to your post office Wink
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 22:39

Well,because it is kinda; difficult for me to obtain it.Anyway long story,it doesn't matter.

I know it takes to long,but be patient. C'est la vie. The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 339109
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 22:44

hey darlings , here is the news , i'm probably going to buy the special limited edition right from the ones that are complaining about it on the oficial boards , i've told them if they don't like it i want to buy and they contacted me ,it will cost me probably more than 100 $ because shipping from Us is expensive , but this is the one i wanted from the begining , and i hope to get it !
So wish me luck !!! The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 577809
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 22:46

hellen troy wrote:
hey darlings , here is the news , i'm probably going to buy the special limited edition right from the ones that are complaining about it on the oficial boards , i've told them i want to buy and they contacted me ,it will cost me probably more than 100 $ because shipping from Us is expensive , but this is the one i wanted from the begining , and i hope to get it !
So wish me luck !!! The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) 577809

you could be smart and go to www.heartagram.com/venusoom,
and order it for 60$
but anyway: GOOD LUCK darling*hug*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)   The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Special Limited Edition of Venus Doom (leather one)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next